Water Treatment Systems
Why treat your water?
- Healthier drinking water: filters out chloramine used by the city to treat our water, pharmaceutical residues, VOCs, sediments, etc.
- Environment & pocket book friendly: having filtered water can replace bottled water -- reducing plastic waste and saving money at the grocery store
- Hard water, while not bad for your health, can be bad for your plumbing, fixtures, water heaters, and other home appliances
- Better tasting water
Two types of filtered water:
- Filtered water: free of chlorine, chloramine, pharmaceutical residues, VOCs, sediments, etc. while still containing minerals that are good for our health
- Purified water: purified using reverse osmosis; free of everything -- even minerals
Which filter is right for me?
- Learn more about the options Environmental Water Systems has to offer
- Max flow filter for your faucet, single stage filter, triple stage filter with or without a UV bacteria killing lamp, reverse osmosis, or whole home filters
- Follow this questionnaire to see which whole home water filter EWS recommends for you